Due to the confirmed case of COVID-19 in Woodbury county and the continued increase in COVID-19 cases and deaths across the country, we feel that The Dogwood should only be providing services that are absolutely necessary so that we can decrease staff and customer exposure.
- Boarding will remain open for our established customers
needing this service related to the COVID-19 outbreak and other emergencies.
- Business hours will be 7am-5pm through Wed, 3/26. From Thursday, 3/26, until
at least 3/31, we will be open by appointment only for our boarding customers and for
those needing to pick up dog food.
- Daycare is on hold until further notice.
- Grooming will be suspended as of Thursday 3/26. Grooming will be available for
those scheduled this Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with special precautions.
- Training remains on hold until further notice.
- Our phone will be on and messages will be returned within 24hours. If you need dog
food, have questions, or need to schedule boarding, please call 605.232.3647 as
usual. If you need to speak to a staff member immediately, please call 712.522.0382.
We will continue to post updates using Constant Contact, Facebook and our Website, www.dogwoodpethotel.com, as the situation evolves.
Stay home if you can, be safe and stay well!
Sue Griffith and Joe Richter